Here at Alchemy Adornment we take health and safety very seriously. We have decided to share our COVID-19 safety measures with you to increase transparency and help you feel secure in your purchases.
Gathering of people:
- No more than ten people are permitted in the studio at any time. Due to this, staff will be kept at a minimum with admin working from home when possible.
- Shipping will be reduced to 2-3 times per week, and made contactless.
Cleaning, Hygiene and Maintaining Physical Distancing:
- All staff to wash their hands, or use provided hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All staff are required to wear a mask while in the studio.
- Visible signage for staff denoting mask requirements, and hand washing requirements.
- Staff given a tutorial on how to properly remove and replace gloves/masks.
- Plexiglass separators installed throughout the studio space.
- Windows will be kept open, where possible, to allow airflow in the studio.
- Fans being kept on at all times.
- Staff must wash their hands before and after handling commonly shared tools,items or surfaces, as well as before and after breaks.
- All common surfaces sanitized at least twice daily.
- All shared tools sanitized before and after use.
- All staff are required to self-assess before each shift for any symptoms of Covid-19, this includes: sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, fever,chills, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste. Anyone displaying symptoms are required to stay home, and self-isolate for a minimum of ten days.
- Any employees who begin to feel ill while at work must notify management/studio owner immediately, leave through the back door, and immediately go home to self-isolate by safe means.
- They must continue to monitor and self assess their situation- if they test positive for Covid-19, must contact their health care provider, and all people they had contact with.
This plan/policy is subject to change while we continuously monitor and update based on the recommendations of health authorities.
Our standard procedure for packing jewelry includes the use of gloves after removal from the ultrasonic- all pieces are clean but not sterile. Please follow your own sterilization procedures before use.